For those of you who know me, I am a huge proponent of asking for help, but probably not in the way you might be thinking. I encourage people to ask their non-physical helpers for assistance.
Whether you are aware of it or not, we are all surrounded by lovely beings in various forms who are ready, willing and able to help us. We simply need to ask.
Before I get to the “how” of it, let me tell you about my helpers. I playfully refer to them as my “A Team”. Honestly, I probably have never seen even 1 episode of this 80’s “classic”, but I pity the fool who doesn’t take advantage of the magic of his or her own A Team!
Let me just say, I don’t see my helpers visually. Sometimes I feel them and sometimes I get messages from them. It’s funny, but as I write this, I keep getting the signal from one of my main helpers, Lon, that he wants to be a part of this article. The way he signals me is by making my right eye twitch and man, has my eye been twitching in the last few minutes!
I will go into more detail about this later, but for now, just know that Lon is an ET. I get that he is a tall grey and lives somewhere around Orion. I don’t study ET stuff, but I have heard some people refer, across the board, to greys as bad. This is not the case with Lon. To me, that is like saying that all Americans are rude. We are not all the same.
When Lon first appeared in my work sessions with clients, it was clear that he was with 2 others…another male and a female. I lovingly refer to them as “the gang”. After some time, and a huge amount of disbelief (I wasn’t looking to connect with ETs), I asked if I could assign them each a name, just for the sake of ease of identification. They agreed. I originally called them Fred, Susie and Terry, but over the next year or so, they each revealed their names: Lon, Star and Hall. They are light workers and are here for our highest good. They have been lovely and so helpful on so many occasions. At times they have requested my assistance as well. At this point, I consider them part of my family.
I also have other ET helpers, mostly from Arcturus, but also some Pleiadian and Andromedan. Jesus and Buddha are big helpers as well. I also receive guidance form a Native American gentleman from the 1800’s and a council of elders who step in on occasion, among others. These are the beings who have made themselves known to me, but I am sure that there are many others helping out as well. And to be clear: you do not have to have a formal introduction in order to ask your team for assistance!
Here is my take on this subject: We, on this planet, are here to experience free will. The angels and other helpers are not supposed to override this and are waiting for us to, in essence, “sign their permission slip” to assist us.
Anyway…this is how I instruct my clients to ask their team for help.
1) Ask for what you want. I believe that there is magic in saying it out loud. And don’t censor yourself…ask for what you really want. Don’t decide that you can’t ask for something because it “isn’t spiritual enough” or not lofty enough. Let your helpers determine if what you are requesting is for your highest good and worthy of their energy! And consider this. If your helpers are higher vibrational, multi-dimensional, more enlightened beings than ourselves, then they are going to see what is possible for us from a much broader perspective than most of us can with our human blinders on! So, even if you can’t determine HOW they could make it happen, don’t worry about it.
2) Know that you have been heard. This was the biggest challenge for me when I started playing with this idea, but once I got it, I really got it.
What I have found is that, for me, sometimes I have to learn things in a big, bold, in-my-face way in order to really get it. So, one day, I was driving down my street and honestly, I don’t remember any details, but it was like a bolt of lightening struck me (figuratively, of course!) and I burst into tears and just KNEW in no uncertain terms, that I am always heard. It was profound for me. And the Universe never misses an opportunity to give a lovely signal or “wink” at these times. When I got home a few minutes later, I received a letter from my bank (with whom I had been fighting regarding my student loan payment amount) stating that I was to pay NOTHING for another year. I had been asking my helpers to assist me with this for quite a while and now here was my evidence. It felt like nothing short of pure magic. So, if you can, make it easy on yourself and just KNOW that you are being heard!
3) Let go of the outcome. Don’t be attached to how you think it is “supposed” to look or when it “should” happen. This too can be a challenge, but do your best! With my student loan drama, I truly believed that I should be paying about $400 per month and would have been happy with that. Imagine my glee when my letter stated, “zero”. The moral of this story is, be open to the outcome being even better than what you asked for!
As I mentioned earlier, my helper Lon, was trying to get my attention as he very much wants to be part of these articles. This is what he has for anyone reading this.
He offers any of you to call on him specifically for assistance. I highly recommend it because he is amazing. I consider this to be a very generous offer!
Also, we have infused this article with the following:
- Energy to help you find your community
- Energy to help facilitate further spiritual expansion
- Energy to help raise your vibration
- Energy of magic…my favorite!
- Healing energy for anyone in need of it.
We are in a very powerful time of change and the more you can energetically keep up with it, the easier and more magical it will be!
Have fun with this and see what “magic” you can access by simply asking for help!
Until next time!